ban appeal

• first of all when i did it i didn't know that you can get banned so i did it and when some one told me that i can get banned for it i immediately stopped but it was all ready to late i know it was a long time ago and i started playing unturned again and i waned to return to your sandbox i realize what i did sorry it wont happen again so if you can unban me i will be very happy and enjoy your server how i did before

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von sam8rai () aus folgendem Grund: steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258710921 /// reason: glitching /// server: Washington i don't remember which one because was a long time ago in 2017 /// Executor: Keaune

• Appeal accepted

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png