ImLikeAMist and ..::BAAM::..

• hello,

today we came across these 2 players at their base near zavod. we had 2 teams of 2 and 1 attacked from the junction itself and the other one was a huey and samie10 would drop in.

first off they headshotted samie10 3 times in a row the second he got out of the chopper, next they headshotted xreaper_dries from over 200m with a assault rifle 3 shots clean.

after that there was an airdrop so we went for it in a new huey because they headshotted me out of my chopper, and when we came across them they headshotted me clean out of the chopper as pilot and killed my 3 companions.

please can someone comfirm this is not normal behavior?

• Hey mum_im_special, thanks for you report. A few questions:

1. do you have any kind of video for me to watch, its really hard to grasp exactly how the combat went, how still your team were standing etc. from a written story.

2. What weapon did they use and how long between their shots? 0.5 seconds? 0.1 seconds? 3 seconds?

3. Did they die recently/how long have they been playing on the server?

I ask these because depending on how they controlled their shots its very possible to shoot very accurately avoiding recoil. Assault rifles don't have a range over 200m, did it say the distance in chat or are you estimating? The weapon will also greatly impact the accuracy at a certain range and the kickback.

I ask if they died recently because its really hard to make shots like that without high level accuracy. Time on the server will affect how much exp they have and if they have a high potential to have fully pimped weapons.

IN GENERAL: its really hard to hit consecutive headshots without missing with an assault rifle at over 50m. But it is very much possible. Being in a helicopter makes this a bit harder but also not impossible. Do you remember the names of these players from the killfeed?

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Dan

• That's normal in Sandbox, me and my friends headshot the pilots 'clean' eveytime they get close to Seattle. As for the 200m headshots with an assault rifle, it's possible, I've done it myself several times. I don't think think they were cheating or something like that, you must've tilted your Huey too forward and exposed your heads to them which makes it easy to shoot you or they got very lucky that day.

Without a video of this, it's hard to tell.