Some glitchers under Shelton Farm on Sandbox 1-3 Washington

• There are spanish-speaking players currently moving under the map. If a mod can come and TP there he'll catch them red handed.

Involved Player(s):

Kratos http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071130972

Offense:

Glitches under map with his teammates

Server:

Sandbox 1-3 Washington

Time:

Now

Evidence:

Got several screenshots of fire coming from the floor but it's not really proving things. Several screenshots of chat about this from the involved glitcher.

• http://imgur.com/a/jqIBz

pic 1 is a bit of chat.

pic 2 is the best i have from the fragmentation magazines dealing damage through the floor.

pic 3 is the steam profile.

It was hard to understand where they were shooting from at the beginning. I had no idea he was under the ground. So while i was running backwards i saw the bullets coming from the ground (where the impacts are on pic 2) and drawing a line to the top right corner of the screen. I first thouth someone was in a tree, but as i was moving, the line wouldnt change. I was imagining some invisible dude flying above me. It's only when they spoke in spanish or portuguese that i could locate them.

This guys told the server he was glitching. He had a claim flag under the ground, several barricades that were clipping from the ground. He was not alone, but his friends couldnt be identified.

• I think this evidence is enough to come to a conclusion that the reported user was glitching, therefore the user will be banned. Thank you for keeping Freezzer clean and friendly :)

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png