Prestige Rank?

• How do you suggest this will work?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• So basically if u reach General , you can choose to either keep going or at any certain time u want , u can go prestige rank and it puts u back to recruit , but there's always that advantage that you get if u are in prestige , maybe increased in how much paycheck u get? or something along those lines as long as its not gamebreaking , But in order to get prestige , you need to pay a certain price , maybe $$ or EXP or Items (idk if exp and items will work). and you will have Prestige I in your name instead of player.

• The idea sounds great, but I don't think the idea about the tag change will be implemented, after all, you are still a normal user.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• also , to make it more challenging , its going to be 25% much harder to get points if you are in prestige , like instead of getting 25 points when killing an animal , it should be 25% less than 25 points ( well i guess 25% is a bit high , maybe it can be lower ) same goes to players and mega zombies .

• That could be considered

v1.png

• What is the disadvantage of getting a prestige? Because at the moment from what you explained its just a pure BUFF, which is not a massive issue but every game that lets you prestige costs you some of your unlocks, so it seems like the prestige mechanic needs some drawback so people can chose if they want to prestige.

Thanks,

Dan

• What is the disadvantage of getting a prestige? Because at the moment from what you explained its just a pure BUFF, which is not a massive issue but every game that lets you prestige costs you some of your unlocks, so it seems like the prestige mechanic needs some drawback so people can chose if they want to prestige.

Thanks,

Dan

This is a disadvantage ↓

also , to make it more challenging , its going to be 25% much harder to get points if you are in prestige , like instead of getting 25 points when killing an animal , it should be 25% less than 25 points ( well i guess 25% is a bit high , maybe it can be lower ) same goes to players and mega zombies .

v1.png