Battle Royale

• You mean arena? We already have arena servers.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• You mean arena? We already have arena servers.

just a better version of 'arena' without the /i command etc that you can't spawn in items but that you need to search for them. a bigger map etc..

maybe an option that you start in a 'plane' and that it's your own choice which city you spawn/jump out.

That you have full skills on spawn

• The arenas we have are fine, and I don't think Unturned is fit for this it would kill everyone's fps. If you would like that try Arms 3's battle royal, or games like H1Z1:King of the Kill (10 dollars on Steam sales rn) and Player Unknowns Battlegrounds.

maybe the ' that you start in a 'plane' and that it's your own choice which city you spawn/jump out.' option is indeed impossible for unturned.. but the others things (Bigger map / full skill on spawn) should work...

Maybe if it's a bigger map and full skill that you also can find armor/gear etc would be awesome and you get more the 'battle royale' feeling

• We have creative arena for both Washington and Alpha Valley, where you can fully skill

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• We have creative arena for both Washington and Alpha Valley, where you can fully skill

yeah iknow but there you can cheat items...

if you create a 'Arena' server with the map 'Washington' or 'Russia'
    And give the possibility to do only /skills
    people need to search for weapons etc and add something like gear in to the loot spawns.

Then it is already closer to 'Battle Royale' then now.

• Play Alpha valley, there is a crashed plane (boom you got a plane) a then do Vanilla arena so you can find guns and have your Battle Royal :P

the map is too small men.. if you just make a server on the map Russia or Washington (big maps) and give people access only to the /skills command to set it to max, make good loot spots /spawn locations around the map with guns/gear and you have the closest thing to battle royale in Unturned ;D

forget about the 'plane' idea it was just a suggestion haha :p

• Sandbox is a Battle Royal but everyone gets gear. The closest thing to good loot is Survival and you have to hit the airdrops and grind.

Sandbox is not a 'Battle Royale' by Battle Royale you have to survive to be the last man(team) standing.. search for good weapons / gear to survive...
    in Sandbox you can just spawn in weapons.. just a mess of people trying to kill each other..

• We have Washington and PEI arena servers where you can't spawn items.

I know.. my whole point is creating a 'Battle Royale' in Unturned. the Arena feature and the other server features in Unturned can be used way more then server owners do now..

the servers you guys are talking about you can't do things like this:

- you can't full skill yourself..(is a must need cuz that short run period can get you killed)
    - you can't find armor / gear (has to be added that you can find gear so you can stack yourself.. and not running naked all the time.)
    - the 'chemical gas' doesn't stop when it's a small circle it goes further and further until everything is 'gas' NO!! it has to stop one time when it's a small circle so that it ends in a 'deathmatch'
    - weapons / gear loot spots / spawn locations / vehicle spawns need to be optimized.

if a server owner just add something like these features into a Arena gamemode you already have the closest thing to Battle Royale in Unturned.

• That'll be changing Unturned altogether lol, I don't think that's possible ^_^

3 options from the suggestions i made above is just possible..

You can choose your own loot/spawn/vehicle spawn locations so yeah you just add on some places some gear and that's done.
    You can give people permissions to the '/skills' command and tada they have max skill so that's also done already.

the 'gas' thingy is maybe indeed not possible because it is the 'Arena' gamemode..

Just don't think to difficulty lol

• It's not up to Freezzer Gaming. We need a map maker to do that; editing item spawns, adding item spawns, editing vehicle spawns etc

Also we can't do anything about the suggestion you made about the gas, that was what I meant by changing Unturned altogether.indeed the 'Gas' idea is maybe out of the limit what the Arena feature provide but the other things can help

Indeed the 'gas' idea is out of the limit what the Arena feature can do, it was just a option if it was possible.. but the other things what i said is possible and then you already have a sort of better Battle Royale in Unturned