Make night Shorter

• SHould we make night shorter? 22

Das Ergebnis ist nur für Teilnehmer sichtbar.

So I have recently had to get a replacement laptop since my previous one died. Since then I have noticed that at night I can't see without night vision. This makes me easier to detect, and prevents me from being in 3rd person point of view. I do not like this and I know that some people also complain of this. Night would still be in the game just not as long, and this would only take place in Sandbox servers, not survival.

• Night brings a very interesting dynamic to the game:

It brings great usefulness and value to items such as Spotlights, torches, NVG and Flashlight, but i do agree that it lasts a little too long... Especially since the update late last year which made nights darker. The current night time is a little too long and we could possibly reduce it by 1/3rd so if it lasts 9 minutes (not sure of that number) then we could make it 6 minutes - then take it from there.

I would feel it to be a shame if we lost the night combat dynamic and the stealth possibilities that come with that.

Thanks,

Dan

(I voted yes)

• And some screens are darker, than others (like mine) and I have friends who play sandbox with me and they show pics of them being able to see everything practically fine in 3rd person. If I go on 3rd person at night it's pitch black. My screen is darker than if I had all my doors and windows covered with no way of light to come in (kind of an exaggeration, but it's dark)

• Night would still be there, just slightly shorter, I honestly doubt any difference will really been seen because most of the time it's just blank PvP so to speak. We're you're just running around killing and no temperance of it because your lust for the next kill. Also sneaking up on bases in sandbox doesn't really happen. 2 reasons: Eeason #1. People put sentries everywhere around their base. Reason #2. Nobody builds bases on Sandbox anymore. A few months ago you might've been able to find one but I have checked a lot of the servers and have yet to find one. Not even the remnants of a base like a single pillar.

• Night would still be there, just slightly shorter, I honestly doubt any difference will really been seen because most of the time it's just blank PvP so to speak. We're you're just running around killing and no temperance of it because your lust for the next kill. Also sneaking up on bases in sandbox doesn't really happen. 2 reasons: Eeason #1. People put sentries everywhere around their base. Reason #2. Nobody builds bases on Sandbox anymore. A few months ago you might've been able to find one but I have checked a lot of the servers and have yet to find one. Not even the remnants of a base like a single pillar.

That's because people rocket it. BAN THE GODDAMN ROCKET PLEASE.