Support-Staff application.

• Steam profile link + name: stubb -

| steamname: stubb

| steam3ID: [U:1:150712353]

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:75356176

| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110978081

| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stubbed

| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198110978081

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1.500 hours in unturned, ~160 hours on Freezzer servers

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: ~ 40 hours weekly. daily from 2-9 hours

About yourself:

I want to become a staff member to help improve the Freezzer community servers for other players get better experience.

I live in Bahrain (I know its quite far) but I still enjoy playing in the Freezzer community, and I'd love to support it by any means to add more love between the community and the Freezzer team, I'm able to handle the responsibilities while online, but most of the time I'm away because I have a busy life for a 15 year old, I also have read the rules and understand them, I know who to punish and why and how.

Thanks.

• Could you add more detail about yourself and why you want to become a staff member? Most of this application is made of your Steam details.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• We'll get back to you soon regarding our final verdict

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Could you add some more detail to your application? For example;

- Previous experience of moderating

- Gaming history (such as how did you get into gaming, how long have you been gaming for?)

- What could you bring to the team and community?

- What would you do, as a staff member, in the scenario of someone glitching? What actions would you take?

Also note a short interview via Discord may need to be organised for a further date

v1.png

• Applicant has requested a withdrawal of their application

Thread Closed

v1.png