Staff Application by Neron

• #About my self:

Hi my name is tanner am 17 years old and am at high school i and when i was going to germany on a plane i was on crash we landed on the water which i thought i was gonna die i got stuck on the seatbelt and almost made me lose my breath and guy came and rescued me and i couldnt belive that am alive. I like to play unturned and i have 358 hours and i would like to be an staff to protect the server from glitched, hackers and rule breakers as i found a new glitch today that i report it already because its really annoying glitch that u go under map but it will be fixed next update and i know glitch on evrerymap which will be all reported and here is my steam link http://steamcommunity.com/id/SagoTus/.

• As usuall i like Freezzer Sandbox and i dont want anything happen to freezzer because its my Favorite server and will be my favorite server i played on this server for 1 year as u can see i played 600 hours and i would like to be a staff to protect the server and stick the rules to the server and if there is any hackers i would like to report them and i dont do glitches or stuff i report glitches to the owner of the game as i found a new glitch that i reported and it would be my pleasure to be an staff.

• Could you add some more detail to your application? For example;

- Previous experience of moderating

- Gaming history (such as how did you get into gaming, how long have you been gaming for?)

- What could you bring to the team and community?

- What would you do, as a staff member, in the scenario of someone glitching? What actions would you take?

Also note a short interview via Discord may need to be organised for a further date

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• i have 358 hours

He forgot to edit his second post Mr.Panda

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• DENIED

Application declined for lack of effort in application.

As you see in my previous post, you need to show us you are serious about applying to join the Freezzer team, and you made no effort to improve your application. Check the threads with a + reputation as an example of what your application should look like. An application as empty as this won't even earn you an interview.

Feel free to re-apply next month with a better application.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png