Some kind of point earning for doing good deeds/Friend invitation premiums

• I have played only on freezer servers cuz I like the way they made it it feels preety fair and is, but there is something I am wondering, u get points for killing ppl ur promoting ppl to be aggressive why don't you put in points for healing giving and generally helping ppl.

Also will there be like gifts for getting ppl to play on freezer or no, I was just wondering cuz I invited 4 ppl to play and they are.

• Also will there be like gifts for getting ppl to play on freezer or no, I was just wondering cuz I invited 4 ppl to play and they are.

How are we supposed to implement a system that does that?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you for your suggestion, the healing points could potentially be implemented, we will have to talk about it since it is a sure way to farm points.

Unfortunately it is very hard for us to have a reward system for bringing friends to the server. Since people can exploit that by making fake accounts. Also, surely it is in your benefit more than ours to bring friends to Freezzer (so you have people to play with) - so i do not see why a reward would be appropriate.

Thanks,

Dan

• Thank you for the response and i understand that you cant change the structure by bringing friends idk why i said that i am a programmer for IT sector and i hope you bring helping ppl to a rewarding points as killing does because i think that obviously positive influence is better than negative,thank you for responding and "take care":

• Hello there,

I think there should never be a reward system or any kinds of rewards if you bring people to the server.

You should invite friends even without getting anything for it, because the servers and the staff here are amazing.

I invited lots of friends and I'm leading a big group on the german Freezzer Servers and I do it because I love to play here.

Keep it that way.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

bei Fragen oder Beschwerden jederzeit erreichbar!