Suport-staff application

• Steam link+ name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/69irmiz69 + Steam name: IrmiZ ; In-game name: The Wizard

Game and Freezzer play-time: 750hours in-game, 106hours freezzer.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: weekly - about 25hours, daily play-time - about 6hours a day.

About yourself:I like unturned, i like chatting with people, im mostly calm, i play video games ALOT, so i mostly watch youtube, chat or play video games. Im on PC, at random times (because its summer), so whenever im on i can help, also im mostly on PC for like 2-3 hours and after a few hours i comeback for another session. I also play at night for a few hours, before going to sleep, so that might help, because of time lines and stuff ( i live in Lithuania). PS. at school time, when summer ends, i would be avalaible for like 3 hours after 4pm and at random times at weekends.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: Well, first of all - i play unturned every single day and i have a very good understandment of the game. I've already helped and reported a few players and i like helping them in discord, as you might have noticed. The reason i want to become a part of the team or atleast a helper of the team is because i like helping people, especially reporting them and seeing them getting banned, so if i become a support staff i can do this more efficiently. Im also calm, so i wouldnt rage-kick everyone i dont like and i wouldnt be an abuser, i'd try to make the bad guy stop whatever bad he is doing, talk to him and only if he doesnt stop and doesnt listen to the rules, i would kick him. Plus there is no support staff yet, so i tought that this is a great opportunity for me to apply. Yes, i know there are alot of applications for support staff already, but its worth a try. Another thing i just realised is that im not doing any good by just playing games all day, so i wanna try to atleast help you guys, to make my gaming helpfull atleast to someone.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von irmiz () aus folgendem Grund: Added more reasons to why i want to become a support staff and edited a few mistakes.

• This needs a lot more detail. Refer to successful applications for an idea of how much detail needs to be added.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Congratulations on your new position as support staff :)

You have a good understanding of the rules and showed a clear thought process in the way you would deal with unfavourable events.
    Please refer to discord so we can get you setup.

Welcome to the team!
    Thanks,

Dan and the Freezzer Gaming Team