Paypal Refund

• All purchases are final. The perks given to donors are considered as digital goods and are ineligible to the PayPal Purchase Protection according to the PayPal User Agreement §11.5.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Why do you want to refund your donation?

i wont able to play againt, i stop play 1 day after the purchase.

All purchases are final. The perks given to donors are considered as digital goods and are ineligible to the PayPal Purchase Protection according to the PayPal User Agreement §11.5.

I am appealing to the good faith of the server, i do not play enough to say this is some kind of bad action on my part so that's the final desition of the website? this website dont make refunds in any cases?

I'm not banned btw.

vF00RFF_Tnq-3phosVUhOQ.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ferzs () aus folgendem Grund: need to add a image.

• As it says when you are making a purchase, perks are considered as digital goods therefore we are not obliged to refund any purchases.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Hello there,

You donated to the server to keep it alive in the first place, not to get "perks" or special stuff ingame, right?

Therefore I don't see the point of asking for a refund unless you donated like 100 EUR+ or something like that.

Keep in mind that donations keep the servers alive that you love to play and spend time on. Support what you like.

Thanks,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

bei Fragen oder Beschwerden jederzeit erreichbar!

• i did not spend time on, and that's the problem but is ok mate moderator already respond me, they dont care users if they want to make refunds, "we are not obliged to refund any purchases" so there is not good faith to appealing. Have a good day.