Applying for support-staff again

• Steam profile link + name: stubb - steamcommunity.com/id/stubbed

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1.8K on unturned, ~220h on freezzer

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: about 41 hours weekly, 2-7 hours daily

Game(s)/Service(s) I'm applying for: Exclusively EU sandbox servers

Why I'm applying for support-staff: as someone who is active on your Unturned servers, I am around a lot of time where there are cases in which, for whatever reason, a staff is unavailable. I might hasten to add that this is generally in niggling and comparatively minor cases, chat and micspammers, for example, that, while less significant, effect the otherwise tranquil and friendly atmosphere of your servers.

I’d like to offer my services for those eventualities.

Why am I more suitable than other applicants? :

Well, first and foremost, nearly one year and over 200 hours of experience of your Unturned servers, didn't get that much in forums and standards of politeness, dignity and humour set by your admins, managers etc.

Secondly, I have an extremely flexible schedule at the moment that makes me available for any “call”, if you will, at most, if not all hours of the day.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: On most weekdays, for 2-7 hours. Substantially higher at the weekend.

Current and expected activity level on Discord: I'm very active on discord talking with friends, and trying to help people, as of voice chat its none, I have no microphone.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: almost daily on the forums but not posting too often but I do read on quite a bit.

Any previous administrative experience: None so first time that I'll actually be a staff of some sort.

Nothing really worth speaking of, but I’m both willing and able to learn!

Thank you humbly for your time!

• DENIED

Application declined due to lack of Moderation/Support experience.

Stubbs, while your application was satisfactory, we felt that you do not possess the tools to be a solid member of the Support team based off your interview. You showed a lack of knowledge in the various glitches in the game, as well as hesitant responses towards various scenarios which a Support Staff may find themselves in while on our servers.

Feel free to re-apply in 3 months with a new application.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png