New/altered megas on Russia?

• OK so I saw this thread yesterday:

Megas

I was playing on Russia today and killed the mega that spawns in the military train tunnel during the full moon and got 60 exp. I was outside tunnel about 2 mins later and another mega spawned outside the tunnel in the front on the tracks (normally inside tunnel at the back) when it doesn't usually respawn for about 15mins after being killed. When I killed this new mega, it only gave me 8 exp like a normal zombie during full moon. Also the loot it dropped was different in the fact that it dropped like 8 pieces of loot and the loot was mostly army uniform pieces and smoke grenades, nothing from the normal mega loot table.

Were any changes made to Russia like PEI in the above thread, or was this just some random glitch/bug I encountered?

• Ok ,must have been random bug or something. Since I posted this, I have seen an additional mega that has been added to oil rig. Are these standard megas in regards to their HP and loot drops or are they stronger/weaker? I was loaded with loot and didn't want to risk losing what I had.

• OK, yeah they seem a little stronger HP wise. But, I just killed a flaming police mega zombie at the airport guard shack and I got 3xp, a message in chat saying I was paid $50 for killing a mega, and the loot I got was a baton, 2 clips of kryzkarek ammo, a box of civ ammo, two police uniform pieces, handcuffs and a pair of civ nightvision goggles. That stuff is definitely not on the mega loot table.

I'm not complaining, just pointing it out to see if this was intended. Should it be normal mega zombie loot or the multiple pieces of loot from their normal sized counterparts that I received?

The money reward ($50) was what it should be.

I do think it should be more xp than killing a normal zombie (3xp) however.