Beiträge von Hatter

Unfinished app with multiple bans on a private profile...I cant see any reasons why this may get turned down lol. I hope you're trolling.

you can store a tank in your garage...../garage park

and then bring it out anywhere with...../garage exit

or, like he said, you can just buy it and spawn it where you want it..

There is no safe place to build a base, with enough determination and time they can all be taken down.

Love has tons of ingame cash and can buy whatever he wants, he's not hacking.

I was just offering a possible explanation. When I first starting playing here I shot a pig as I was running and leveled up without even knowing there was such a thing and that you got a kit and cash. When I was returning to my base I found all the gear on the ground near the pigs body. I never saw it "drop", I just assumed it was a glitch and dropped from the pig. The next time I leveled my inventory was clear and it went in my bags.

Having trouble connecting to

![US] Freezzer #5 [Market|Garage|Vault|Kits|Loot+] purple.freezzer.com:27055 Russia 0/24

Immediately losing connection when trying to connect. Have not seen anyone else on server.

I am able to connect to other US servers.

Saw in discord chat that there were people having similar problem with EU5 that Freenex resolved:

[12:05 PM]lool1234566:@ArrowStorm is losing the connection everytime

[12:05 PM]lool1234566:Unturned server

[12:05 PM]ArrowStorm:not only me

[12:05 PM]Freenex:server?

[12:05 PM]ArrowStorm:EU5

[12:05 PM]lool1234566:Which server?

[12:05 PM]ArrowStorm:Russia

[12:05 PM]lool1234566:#2-5?

[12:05 PM]lool1234566:Or #1-5?

[12:05 PM]Freenex:or survival?

[12:05 PM]ArrowStorm:Survival

[12:06 PM]ArrowStorm:Russia Unturned !EU5

[12:06 PM]ArrowStorm:noone is on there rn

[12:06 PM]ArrowStorm:seems to be a problem for everyone

[12:07 PM]Freenex:fixed

[12:07 PM]Freenex:thanks for the report

It is common for servers to have rules against advertising hacks...whether it is real or "joking". Always take time to read the server rules where you are going to be playing. Perhaps you're not fit to be a player.

Killing megas gives you $50 per kill. Collect and /sell unneeded loot. If you run out of ammo or guns, you can even cut down trees with an axe or chainsaw and sell the wood. Try to buy only what you need to survive, like water and food. Don't blow your money on tanks and shadowstalkers or other fancy vehicles/guns, a $50 quad bike gets you around just as well as a vehicle that costs 100s of dollars. When you are established the money will come easier and then you can buy luxury items.

OK, yeah they seem a little stronger HP wise. But, I just killed a flaming police mega zombie at the airport guard shack and I got 3xp, a message in chat saying I was paid $50 for killing a mega, and the loot I got was a baton, 2 clips of kryzkarek ammo, a box of civ ammo, two police uniform pieces, handcuffs and a pair of civ nightvision goggles. That stuff is definitely not on the mega loot table.

I'm not complaining, just pointing it out to see if this was intended. Should it be normal mega zombie loot or the multiple pieces of loot from their normal sized counterparts that I received?

The money reward ($50) was what it should be.

I do think it should be more xp than killing a normal zombie (3xp) however.

Ok ,must have been random bug or something. Since I posted this, I have seen an additional mega that has been added to oil rig. Are these standard megas in regards to their HP and loot drops or are they stronger/weaker? I was loaded with loot and didn't want to risk losing what I had.

OK so I saw this thread yesterday:

Megas

I was playing on Russia today and killed the mega that spawns in the military train tunnel during the full moon and got 60 exp. I was outside tunnel about 2 mins later and another mega spawned outside the tunnel in the front on the tracks (normally inside tunnel at the back) when it doesn't usually respawn for about 15mins after being killed. When I killed this new mega, it only gave me 8 exp like a normal zombie during full moon. Also the loot it dropped was different in the fact that it dropped like 8 pieces of loot and the loot was mostly army uniform pieces and smoke grenades, nothing from the normal mega loot table.

Were any changes made to Russia like PEI in the above thread, or was this just some random glitch/bug I encountered?

My vault (extra 20 rows) did something similar last night. It is 8 squares across like normal at the top and bottom, but several rows in the middle shrunk down to 7 boxes.

EDIT:just rechecked it today and it is normal now.

Maybe add bots that would jump in front of your gun when you pull the trigger for easy kills? :rolleyes:

Seriously, how about we just use the current servers and have people follow the rules, that system has been working fine.

Can we get some alias (shortened) commands for the following often used commands:

/garage park and exit

/balance

/vault

/buy

/sell

I suggest:

/gp /gp2 /ge /ge2

/bal

/v

/b

/s

In regards to the market:

People have and continue to list items at costs well above the normal /buy prices. If you look you can find many examples such as $500.00 dressings (/buy cost $20) .

Can these listings be removed and returned to seller and can a system be put into place that will only allow listings that are less than the /buy price? No experienced player will purchase them, all they do is clutter the market list. The only people who might buy them are newer players or someone making a mistake.

This can also prevent a possible abuse of the system...using the market for storage by listing at high prices and then buying them with an alt account when needed. (I assume this is why you can't buy your own listings).