Beiträge von Hatter

I've posted signs like this at spawn points and high traffic areas after having stuff sit on market without being bought, it works. Adding the command and item numbers to the signs like "do /mbuy xxxx" helps people who don't know how to use the market.

You probably should use metal signs so they can't be changed by others though.

Old related thread

Borrowing from an idea in that older post...

How about a /home command with a 15-20 second no-movement wait time and a long cool down (maybe once a day for free players) and keep the current /home for donors.

Once a day couldn't be abused by players and the 15-20 wait would make it useless to get out of a pvp situation. Donors would still get a valued perk for their money.

Sometimes I have to leave game suddenly and if I'm in the middle of nowhere, it would be nice to be able to log off at base without a long walk or suiciding to respawn at base when I'm in a hurry to log off. Being able to only do it once a day would make me save it for when I really need it.

While it is obviously offensive, how can you not consider it racial when all definitions refer to it being used to describe "black or dark skinned individuals"? I'm with 10k on this one.

Its new and you have everyone logging on to check it out. It will probably run its course in time. If not, put some kind of cooldown on spawning one. I haven't encountered one , so I'm not voting yet.

It would be nice when you do a /sell and sell a bulk amount of items if the system automatically showed your balance like it does if you sold a single item using "/sell XXXXX".

Food and water will keep you alive indefinitely, so most important,

Other players (binos), bleeds (med sup), and starvation(food) are all more likely to kill you than fall damage.

I've been on the Russia server daily for about a month and a half or so. Traffic ebbs and flows. You will have a few days of nearly empty server, then all of a sudden it will be packed with 20 people for several nights. I wouldn't say its dying, but it is in one of its quiet periods right now.

On a related note...Never bothered to do it, but I always assumed the notes might work in the soda machines if you powered them up. Has anyone ever tried to power up the soda machines, what do they do?

I like the idea behind this, the kits could use some fine tuning.

Kit Psycho:

Hockey mask

Chainsaw

Machete

Work Pants

Work Shirt

:p

Zitat

When someone joins the server they don't want to feel like they are completely powerless for the first hour of the game.

To me, that was the most exciting part of playing when I first started. Once I found out about /kit starter, things became a little too easy, I was kinda disappointed to find it. But everyone is different I guess.

Tried again on PC, same thing.

Tried on my smartphone and got slightly different message, but still no go, says to contact seller.

Buy searching the message I posted above on google I ran across this:

https://www.prestashop.com/for…s-supplied-by-the-seller/

That (Prestashop) may not be the software you use, but maybe try searching on that message with the name of the software you use listed first to see if someone else had this problem..

I live in US. I select "eng/us" under donate.

It brings me to http://purple.freezzer.com:27018/

I sign into Steam, my acct comes up with my avatar in upper right.

I go under vaults and hit "buy" for 25 rows and it sends me to paypal.

I enter my info and then get sent to that other page.

Tried this like 8-9 times since yesterday afternoon, always same thing.

OK, here's the actual page. That is what comes up after I enter my CC info and submit.

Is that your email?

When I search that block of text, it brings up instances of sellers having something wrong in a line an email is supposed to go on their software that handles payments. Don't know what software you use, juts trying to give you whatever info I can.

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.

Thats the text in the shot.