support

• Moderators have a relatively high level of responsibility, and thus we are very thorough and selective in application assessments. However moderators can not always be online to sort out small in-game chat related issues. Therefore we are introducing a new rank for those of you who are active and mature and wish to help keep our servers clean of toxic players.

The responsibilities as Support-Staff are simple, if you see someone being racist/overly and consistently offensive to other players/playing loud music from their mic (or breaking any other in-game rule) you will have the ability to mute and kick them temporarily. This is not a permanent solution to such players behaviours but it allows problems to be resolved for long enough that a moderator is able to take action.

Application requirements:

Game play-time: 250 hours

Freezzer play-time: 100 hours

Language skills: Fluent in English - with good written grammar.

Application format:

Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251549528/ ^1S§^2u§^3p§︻芫═──

Game and Freezzer play-time:

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

About yourself:

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

• Application rejected, for pretty obvious reasons. I won't go into details but to list a few reasons; the application is nowhere near complete and you have multiple VAC bans as new as 2 months

You may re-apply in 6 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png