Banned for being to good

• Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobZebowni/

Reason for ban: first of all I was banned for hacking then later on it was changed to a petty reason aka "hack advertisement" but I never promoted any hacks I just had "sub to my YT" and then a link to a unturned hackers youtube as a joke and if you dont understand that you are not fit to be a admin in my eyes and also for smurfing but I dident even know that it was the ranked server cuz they switched the title of the server and it had like 10 people on it.

Date of ban: 2017-09-01 18:46:31

Server you were banned on: I was banned on the ranked server but ip banned

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): Freenex

Why you think you should be unbanned: I dont hack. I think he switched it to Hack Advertisement when he realised I dont hack but he wanted to keep me banned I mean I see everyone having there youtube links in there steam profiles but they dont get banned and I was advertising someone else's youtube not hacks. the images is showing how he switched the reason for ban cuz he dident have any proof of me hacking but then if he doesnt have any proof of me hacking then why would he ban me for hacking in the first place? :thinkingface

• You were banned for 'Hack Advertisement' and having a bunch of alts. It doesn't matter if you were first banned for Cheating. The ban reason is clear, so don't act like your ban was a mistake.

Advertising hacks is not a joke but childish. And you're clearly supporting them if you do so.

PS: [...] not fit to be a admin in my eyes [...] is not a good way to start a ban appeal.

• I mean it does matter that I first got banned for hacking why would I get banned for hacking and not hack Advertisement in the begining and also having the "sub to my yt" is a joke cuz of all the scuffed kids that think they are youtubers put that on there steam profiles and anyone that has or have been in the unturned community for more then one week should understand that its a joke so yea if you dont see that that is a joke you cleary arent fit to be admin any day soon

• PS: Respect may go a long way, after all, we are the ones who you are supposed to be appealing to.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• you cleary arent fit to be admin

Hahahaha, this is too funny. Thank you, you just created a meme for us to laugh at.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• 200iq You don't understand my point. It doesn't matter if it's a joke or not, it's still hack advertisement. I banned you for Cheating in the beginning because of 3 things:

* Player reports.

* Hack advertisement on your profile.

* Only a few hours playtime.

(* Some comments on your profiles (eg. "-rep hacker"))

P9nda told me a few hours later that he knows you and he promised that you're not using any kind of hacks - I believed him. First I wanted to lift your ban but since you do all this stuff on purpose just to get attention I decided to just change your ban reason. Your behavior leads to unnecessary reports by players and in the end we have to deal with those reports over and over again, just because you think "it's funny".

[...] and then a link to a unturned hackers youtube as a joke [...]

[...] I was advertising someone else's youtube not hacks [...]

By the way, now I can also add "Disrespectful Behavior".

Declined. Thread closed.