Beiträge von Coopah

why is it disabled in arena then? it doesn't make any sense

I never said i was a fan of it being disabled in arena either but i can see why its one and not the other, since arena is more fast pace ( each game is like 4mins) nobody wants to spend 1/4th the time just crouching waiting for your legs to heal, and the gamemode (arena) is about looting effeciently while under stress from all the other players nearby, broken legs have no place in gamemodes like this.

Dear Coopah i suggest you carefully read my post and then make a review about it cause your reviews are a liiiiittttle bit offensive.

I did read the entire post and every comment after, if by review you mean correcting your grammar & telling you to stop being a lil bitch, then sure.

"by clearing out racists" well aren't you a modern day robin hood, and yes coopah did think* of that, but my point rests. And also "Abuse is far more of a bigger offence than abuse" ? how does that work? and what exactly did this guy abuse?

Ques tffion: Why are you the only one reporting racism?

Because its not really racism and he is just trying to make life miserable for other players for some reason, i suspect it had something to do with his childhood.

In order for it to be racist the sender would have to be racist. Honestly a true racists is a rare sight today. Its because of how an insult works, you're taking away someones identity, you're saying they're something that they're not. Like calling someone a dick, im sure everybody has at least once gotten told "you're a dick" or said "you're a dick" not because dicks are bad, but because you're taking away their identity.

And also, offense is taken not given. So like acid said, it depends on the context of both sender & receiver.

In order for it to be racist the sender would have to be racist. Honestly a true racists is a rare sight today. Its because of how an insult works, you're taking away someones identity, you're saying they're something that they're not. Like calling someone a dick, im sure everybody has at least once gotten told "you're a dick" or said "you're a dick" not because dicks are bad, but because you're taking away their identity.

The only problem with this is that it increases the gap between the geared and the naked.

How is that a problem? This is literally fixing one of the problems survival servers on freezzer have had for a long time.

Surely it should be that people who spend time farming for good guns / gear shouldnt be 2shot by any naked with a kit.

I like this solution alot, props to op.

You don't need much PvP skill in Survival because it's basically who grinds longer and get better gear. Sandbox is the only thing I can play on? Hey there, I manage a 13 KDR while playing with 400 ping. I'm also top in arena wins with a KDR of 17, please know your place and don't go saying that I suck :)

You bringing up your survival stats is actually funny af xD

This is like the 3rd time you've used inappropriate language towards a player & tried to bash a person for "sucking at the game" (while making a post about wanting the removal of a feature because you dont posess the skill to counter it) Not very mod like behaviour and very hypocritical of you

And its not hard to get fully geared in unturned, nor is it difficult to kill a fully geared guy with small guns like Calling card etc.

And grinding for gear is a part of the game, much like bleeding.(you sure you even like unturned? you seem to want all the features removed)

So survival is the furthest thing about grinding longer < insert edgy teenager smiley used by acid "XD">

Sandbox is nothing but people flying around in planes & using rocket launchers for the heck of it, anyone with half a brain can go on and tryhard for a few hours and get a kdr much better then 13, but when they do die because they got outskilled, its expected of them to go online and make a post whining about the game itself and expecting the server owner to make justifications in the game it self where they lack the skill.

Git

gud

or

get

rekt

That is survival stats, we are referring to Sandbox

Obviously the post is about sandbox because that all he can play on.

but he said "Don't tell me to "git gud" when you ain't even on the leaderboards in Freezzer."

When i'm clearly on the leaderboard in a freezzer server.

Wether or not people feel like sandbox stats actually matter can be discussed.

But survival is also freezzer and my clan is dominating the top, so dont try and use that as an excuse.

Lol I really don't feel like arguing about this anymore. To put it bluntly: Don't tell me to "git gud" when you ain't even on the leaderboards in Freezzer.

First of all, wether or not im on the leaderboards or not, we shouldnt change key elements of the game because you or the people you "represent" suck at this game.

And also just fyi... im 3rd in the important stats only being overrun by the other people in my clan even though i havent played in weeks.

"I said people did I? I didn't say "me". I'm talking on behalf of people."

So just to clarify? You're stricly talking on behalf of other people? not yourself? Thats what you just said.

Why are you doing that then? people are more then able to post about any problems they have themselves. If you also share the problem that these people have, my point rest and you contradicted yourself. Choose one.

"Because you don't know what you're saying. I didn't mean it as a provocation."

And you're clearly incompetent and im just trying to help you, i didnt mean it as provocation. See how it goes both ways?

"They will not die from a headshot if they have a helmet, which majority do. Also headshots are not difficult as there is no bullet drop for the shadowstalker. They have to heal very quickly, that's true, but most players can't do that unfortunately and they just die from bleeding."

You just agreed with me? they dont die when the bullet lands, but rather 2-3 seconds after if they dont have reflex/decent ping to heal up.

Also provided your target isn't standing still, headshots are hard to land in a game with fast movements & low tickrate like unturned, especially with sniper riffles that can only fire 1 before having to reload.

And if people die from bleeding... Its their fault they're not fast enough / playing on a server of which they have a bad connection to.

My point rests:

Git gud or get rekt.