Banned with very poor evidence.

• The user who reported me (Profile name Mznr)

Steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071130972/

Reason for ban: The user assumes i have been glitching under the map.

Date of ban: 2017-04-19

Server i was banned on: Freezzer Sandbox 1-3 Washington

Staff member who banned me: RenegadeNine

Why i think i should be unbanned: The user has very poor evidence, also in screenshot 1 i was simply sarcastic because the user was annoying me. The user says that i have been firing fragmentation bullets from under the map, but as you can see in scrrenshot 2 in the top left corner in the chat, the user has spawned fragmentation magazines into his inventory right before he shot them into the ground to potentially make fake evidence.

Here are some screenshots of his evidence:http://imgur.com/a/jqIBz

• How is you admitting to glitching poor evidence? If anything, it's conclusive evidence. 'we're all glitching' shows no sarcasm, you cannot assume people know you are being sarcastic.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• The message shows 0 sarcasm whatsoever, it doesn't matter what was said beforehand.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Sarcasm comes in many forms and yes it does matter what he said before. Maybe check what the person who reported him said first to check if its true or are you too lazy to do that?

Nice, disrespect always works well with ban appeals.

v1.png

• You could at least give me a ban till a certain time and not permanent, also the user did mention that it was a group of spanish people, and i dont think that i am spanish according to my profile. the sarcasm cant be enough evidence to ban me.

• "but as you can see in scrrenshot 2 in the top left corner in the chat, the user has spawned fragmentation magazines into his inventory right before he shot them into the ground to potentially make fake evidence."

You can't fool me lol. I've checked the screenshot. Those aren't shots by him. He probably spawned in frag mags to kill YOU underground.

• Inactive thread + appeal denied

Thread Closed

v1.png