Ehhm, Idk why and how I was banned???

• Steam profile:

Sneakity
    Reason for ban:

Don't know, that's what i'm questioning. I came back on the server after around 2-3 days, and I got this message "You have been banned from playing multiplayer" Would you have any idea and reason to what's behind this? I don't remember doing anything wrong.

Date of ban:

ehh, 9/15/17 to 9/19/17, any day between that date, I think.

Server you were banned on:

1-1. Then I tried 3-2 and that didn't work. So I may be banned on all servers except for the ones not by freezzer.

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Uhh, I to be honest want to ONE, know the reason to why I was banned. I wasn't given any sort of notification. I wasn't even on. TWO, I believe I should be un-banned because I wasn't doing anything wrong at the time. I did, though, create a base at a farm, put a few friendly sentries, used a different load by just typing quickly. The thing that I may have only slightly done wrong [I didn't use the floor to go underneath the map and create a base] I did put a floor by glitching it under the barn's floor, and making a little safe in the barn. I only put lockers and a generator in it. I couldn't place a door because the door would go through the floor and with Unturned's physics that wouldn't be possible, so I just left it open. I went outside sometimes, only for a bit to find out nobody was at Alberton, Charleston, and the city nearby the lighthouse. Everybody was at the prison while I strolled around on the outside. Nothing else, just strolled around and headed back to my base. I believe I should be un-banned for the reasons of this. :D -With appreciation, Sneakity.

• Buildings are automatically destroyed after the server restarts to help keep the server clean. They are only removed if the owner left for more than two hours before the server restart if I'm not mistaken. Meaning you were not away for "2-3 days".

We DO NOT care whether if you were a 'friendly glitcher' or just building a base that can not be raided according to your friend who is also banned, Bluemacoroni who also claimed that you were with him as he glitched. In the end you glitched and glitching is not allowed, if you did not take part and left as they glitched then that would have been another story, but you didn't.

So, you started off your ban appeal with a lie, well done.

And it was me, Gray who banned you.

• Actually, I BlueMacaroni a few loads... I gave him these ids on a mannequin [any color] balacava, [any color] shirt, cargo pants, black daypack, and a spec ops vest.

I put those items on mannequins, and I made only four.

BlueMacaroni kinda has a bit of a history of betraying me. But, I help others all the time, people like newcomers, I give them a load, tell them how the server works,

and a bunch of other stuff... Ok I just tell them /load /save and that's it. But I still become friends with them. Now, BlueMacaroni has basically just said he'd stop killing me, so my friend epic and I trusted him around 6 times. He betrayed me each time. I set up the mannequins cause I kinda think everybody deserves more than two chances. That's... what you call it, a storrrrry? Meh, I don't know but that's that....

• Inactive thread + appeal denied

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png