Player Spawnkilling

• Insufficient evidence - we need a video or something showing his location.

Also - spawnkilling isn't against the rules, spawncamping is.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Spawncamping is camping near a spawn with the intention of killing newly spawned players. Spawnkilling is killing a fresh spawn, but not camping around the spawns.

the newly spawned player dies without a chance to defend himself

This is not true, what do you think spawn protection is for?

Spawnkilling will never be banned, its impossible to prevent.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Even with spawn protection spawn killers will still wait and even with the spawn protection they will hide in places that you will not have enough time to find and run away from. The lack of trees in some areas leave you completely exposed and the nearest place to take cover is too far away. so even with spawn protection you can still be shot running for cover.

Even with spawn protection the spawn killer will simply hide and wait until it wears off then kill you. If I were to suggest an idea... You will be automatically teleported to a random location if you stay at a spawn area too long. Why not make that a plugin?

I also had the idea where a spawn kill does not count as a kill for the spawn killer and neither does it count as a death for the victim.

Lastly if spawn protection really works then why are so many people still complaining about spawn campers? There is your proof the spawn protection is ineffective.

• Even with spawn protection the spawn killer will simply hide and wait until it wears off then kill you. If I were to suggest an idea... You will be automatically teleported to a random location if you stay at a spawn area too long. Why not make that a plugin?

This would never work. PEI would be absolute chaos, there is simply too many spawn areas.

Lastly if spawn protection really works then why are so many people still complaining about spawn campers? There is your proof the spawn protection is ineffective.

I don't want to be that person who says 'get good', but (at least in my opinion) its pretty easy to kill someone near you with the advantage of spawn protection once you've spawned. Most of these people are probably, in the nicest way possible, less skilled than most.

v1.png