Banned.

• Steam profile: Ben_jpg / Ben.jpg / www.steamcommunity.com/id/ben_jpg

Reason for ban: Advertising 'Hacks website'

Date of ban: Not to sure, in 2016

Server you were banned on: 2-5 SANDBOX Russia [Perma banned off all servers]

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): Pretty sure Freenex

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I did it for a joke. Yes a joke. I obviously didn't intend to get myself banned but people were saying i was hacking so I put in chat www.unturnedhacks.com in which isn't even a real website. I admit I spammed it a lot but I am sorry for my actions and I won't do it again after unban. My mates go on Freezzer and well I cannot play with them. I have been banned for a long time now and wish to get unabanned as I have served my punishment and well I hopefully might be able to come back to Freezzer and mess about / PvP with my mates. Again I sincerely apologise about what I did. Hopefully you understand. 

Thanks,

Ben.jpg.

• As much as i disagree with the actions of this player, I have myself previously said i got my "hacks" from a ridiculously obviously fake website after being accused of hacking (http://www.cheaphacksfromchina.com or something along those lines). For this reason and having seen other people do this as a joke too i would not put his case under: "advertising".

I would only look at his ban as a case of spam and consider his appeal accordingly.

And thus for me i think his appeal is valid - and think his ban should be lifted. But the decision isn't up to me.

Thanks,

Dan

• I admit I did it spam it. But I really regret it. Me and my mate who was banned for the same reason were really sad and we thought how stupid we actually were.

I have never got a VAC ban. I would never cheat on a game. There is no point.

I spammed yes, advertising no? It was a fake website BUT I clearly see where you are coming from and trolling. Well I kind of admit? I never troll, maybe in real life but not on a game. If it's trolling I understand BUT I wouldn't say it wasn't 'trolling'.

Anyway thanks for the replies guys!

• Why did you say you were using a website to hack, I'very been called a hacker loads of times and I never make up websites and stuff. I just die with laughter because, I get around 10-20 frames. Being accused does make you feel like you have skill, but saying you used a website is being cocky to me. It isn't advertising, but it is trolling. I can't really say if you should be in banned or be denied, because I'm torn