A problem with D/Cing, and frame lag issues. Perhaps because of a glitch base.

• Good Morning,

I've been having problems with D/Cing and frame lag on Freezzer #4; because it only happens when I go into Shelton, on the hill between Shelton and Everett, and to some extent into Everett as well, I suspect that there may be a glitch base around that area. It's limited to only that area, so, for example, I can wonder around the area but as soon as a pass this seemingly invisible threshold (I imagine it is because the game hasn't loaded/rendered that area of the map yet) my game freezes and then I D/C. This has been happening for around a week now, it suddenly started and I didn't report it for a while assuming it may have been on my end. If someone could look into this and either confirm or deny anything that may cause this D/Cing and lag, I would appreciate it. Furthermore should there be nothing that causes this error, I would like any opinions why this is happening or if this is happening to anyone else.

Thanks,
    Osephyr

• When I next get on Unturned, I'll check it out.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png