Ban appeal

• Steam profile:phat http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamingfreak3104/

Reason for ban: glitching

Date of ban: 11/16/2017

Server you were banned on: freezzer 3-1

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): 中空から

Why you think you should be unbanned: I fell through the map and it was not my fault, There were some other hackers on your server who told me to get into a bus that they spawned in. Out of nowhere the bus started flying so I jumped out and ended up out of the map, I don't know how this happened and I've never seen it before on your servers. I really have enjoyed my time on your servers and and really want to play more, i am sorry for what happened but it was not my fault and i apologize for it, it was so random and i didn't know what happened. Again i am very sorry for what happened and hope i can get unbanned it get to enjoying myself on your servers.  

• You were under the map deliberately or not. It is a 30 day ban but your story also checks out because I seen the bus and when I went to check who was the person driving the bus my game crashed and he was gone. When I returned you were under the map hence why I banned you. I will decrease ban to 15 days.

• You were under the map deliberately or not. It is a 30 day ban but your story also checks out because I seen the bus and when I went to check who was the person driving the bus my game crashed and he was gone. When I returned you were under the map hence why I banned you. I will decrease ban to 15 days.

Thank You, I appreciate it.

• Ban reduced to 15 days

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png