Quicker Response from admins.

• So recently , ive seen alot of people making posts here in the forums and i cant help it but worry cuz i know that half the time , admins cannot really reply immedietly to questions/ban appeals/reports when the maker of the posts expect them to do so , thats why made this post . This post should probably give awareness to people that we have a discord server wherein we can use so we can submit reports and/or ask questions, or maybe asking help from admins on how to do and not do when making ban appeals and stuff . The discord link will be given below , thanks for taking your time in reading this even though 1/2 of the people here probably already knows this, theres still that other half.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/2VZEeCj

• Leo_G Did you not read this post?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Leo_G Trust me , theres more people on the discord who are actually there to help (unless if they are asleep or dont want to) than in this forum.

Staff will always want to help, but there will be times where we are not available though our statuses will say we are online.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Because people don't make proper apps, they either lie, are fake, don t take time to make on that makes them stand out and sho w they want to become staff, and hardly anyone applies anymore because most have been denied due to reason in their apps stated. Also we don t accept Staff Applications anymore only Support Staff

• Mhmh. If so why don't you just get more staff then so that won't happen as often. Simple solution in my opinion

Well, it's not easy finding Staff members, nor are we willing to hand over Staff powers to so many people, because unlike other Unturned gaming communities, Freezzer Staff members have access to commands and features that are much more advanced and powerful, therefore we must be very cautious who gets access to these. As giving several people those kind of powers would just cause to a mess for Freenex.

However, we did reduce the requirements and created the Support-Staff rank, which is much easier to apply for, but even then people don't meet the requirements. So yeah. :|:thumbup:

• Mhmh. If so why don't you just get more staff then so that won't happen as often. Simple solution in my opinion

Just to add to what other staff have said, and maybe reinstate some of it - its not that simple, we need applicants for a start, and we're not getting many of them.

v1.png