Klaps Support Staff Application

• *Welcome to my Support Staff Application*

* Steam profile link + name:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144702403/  And my current steam name is Klaprefot

Frode

16, soon to be 17.

* Game and Freezzer play-time:

My current unturned gametime is 787 hours, none are AFK hours. And my current Freezzer gametime is 78 hours and 48min as of now.

* Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

I currently have a very weak recent gametime on Unturned, but I intend to build it up before this application will be reviewed. It is 0.8 hours.

But I intend to play atleast 2-3 hours a day on schooldays, and 4-5 in the weekends.

* About yourself:

I am a 16 year old boy from Norway, who enjoys playing video games, having fun with friends, riding bikes, and more.

* Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

Because I am a very mature person, I am friendly, helpfull, and have a decent knowledge of the rules. I have a good knowledge of how to play Unturned, so I can easily help people that are in need of staffs help. I have been staff on multiple servers before, on different games from Garrys Mod to Unturned and more.

I have never been banned on any Freezzer server. I work well with other staff members, and most likely wont have a problem with the other staff.

I would like to thank you for reading my application, and hopefully you will accept me, so I can become a support staff member and help out more people :)

-Klap

• I am a 17 year old boy from Norway,

16, soon to be 17.

You're either 17, or you're 16, not both

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application rejected - you have 2 highly offensive previous Steam usernames, which shows your lack of maturity.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png