Klaps Support Staff Application #2 (NB : Renegade please read)

• Dear Renegade, you denied my last application, because I had 2 "recent" which are very hostile and uneeded, but I will not mention those words here, that kinda explains itself.

The 2 aliases we are reffering to are names that I had on my steam account over half a year ago, and in my opinion that shouldnt affect my ability to staff well and be helpfull, hopefully you agree too.

Proof they were used over half a year ago (Read at your own risk)

5e79da32f2046b00eb893c69dc500161.png

*Welcome to my Support Staff Application*

* Steam profile link + name:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144702403/   And my current steam name is Klaprefot

Frode

16, soon to be 17.

* Game and Freezzer play-time:

My current unturned gametime is 787 hours, none are AFK hours. And my current Freezzer gametime is 78 hours and 48min as of now.

* Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

I currently have a very weak recent gametime on Unturned, but I intend to build it up before this application will be reviewed. It is 0.8 hours.

But I intend to play atleast 2-3 hours a day on schooldays, and 4-5 in the weekends.

* About yourself:

I am a 16 year old boy from Norway, who enjoys playing video games, having fun with friends, riding bikes, and more.

* Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

Because I am a very mature person, I am friendly, helpfull, and have a decent knowledge of the rules. I have a good knowledge of how to play Unturned, so I can easily help people that are in need of staffs help. I have been staff on multiple servers before, on different games from Garrys Mod to Unturned and more.

I have never been banned on any Freezzer server. I work well with other staff members, and most likely wont have a problem with the other staff.

I would like to thank you for reading my application, and hopefully you will accept me, so I can become a support staff member and help out more people :)

-Klap

5e79da32f2046b00eb893c69dc500161

• Half a year ago is recent in my book.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• No need to bump the thread, your application is under review

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Hello Klaprefot . Thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer staff team. However, we have decided again to reject your application, on the basis that your Steam names (not just the offensive ones) reflect your lack of maturity, despite you appearing very mature at first glance. Also, your friend request to Flo was rejected, but you carried on trying to add him, which was bordering on harassment. If someone refuses to add you, then leave it at that, no need to spam. Once again, thank you for your interest and you may re-apply in 6 months.

Thread Closed

v1.png