Banned for 'spamming'

• Hey my ign is $cribble and im a regular user of unturned, i have 444 hours on unturned at the time or writing this. I was recently playing on one of your Washington creative servers. I play on this server fairly regularly and i think its a great server...However at the time of playing i thought it would be fun to mess around with some rockets. Turns out this was a bad idea and your not aloud to use rockets? This may be news to you but its what i got banned for. The ban simply says 'spamming' like am i supposed to let the enemy kill me? Well turns out is was great fun while it lasted. If this is a rule then why are rockets in your server? why wasn't i told? The other thing is this wasn't a 'how long' sort of ban this was permanent and also, across all servers? like wtf i shoot some rockets and i'm banned from all of freezer for the foreseeable future. Im not having a go at you directly i just think that there is some inappropriate behaviour from an admin, even hinting at abusive. I hope to see this resolved in the coming days, i was also thinking about donating to the server anyway if this is a legit rule then its bs. H E L P M E P L E E Z ty x

steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IfIGiveYouThisLinkItsTooLate/

• Not banned - plugin bug

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png