Support-Staff application

• Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theova/

Steam name: 浆果Ova

IGN: 浆果Ova

Game and Freezzer play-time: game - 1,172 hours, Freezzer - 127 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: recent/current weekly - about 33,5 hours and daily - about 4-5 hours

About yourself: I'm from Lithuania and I like to play unturned a lot. I can't say that my English is perfect, but I'm good at it. I mostly play with my friend Irmiz, one of the Freezzer Support-Staff members. My time line is EET. I'm a friendly person, but not talkative, so people don't insult me that often as I expect to... Unturned is my favourite game, but I play other games aswell. I'm not a person that rages quit a lot if I get killed or something. Sometimes I like to chat a lot and meet other people to know about them more. I like vanilla servers A LOT, but I really like Freezzer aswell.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I'm a really active person, and I have a very good understandment of the game. I'm helping people as hard as I can to solve their problems. I have tried an application on another server, but sadly I didn't become a helper. I like to report people for some reason. If I'll become a Support-Staff I could do the same more often. I could help people on discord more efficiently. I'm not abusive or something, I'm playing honestly. I play unturned every day with my friends or alone, and sometimes I join Freezzer to spend my time there. I'm really active on weekends and holidays, so I mostly play Unturned the whole day.

• Your history of adminstrative action is rather dull. We would like to see a player who has have a lengthier resume of admin experience. Giving Support-Staff to a member of the Freezzer community is a heavy duty that comes with a HIGH level of responsibility. Is there anything else you can provide us with that can convince us on why you are deserving of the role?

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• I know the commands (the commands that are for a support-staff role), not banning anyone that I want to or told me to until I know that he did something that's agaist the rules. Used to see how my friend Bobman (one of your support-staff member) banned/kicked/muted with a reason, and he teached me a lil` bit about that.

• We'll get back to you within 7 days.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Hello wa|ker , and thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer staff team! Your application is great, and its clear you have given this application a lot of thought. However, I have to inform you that your application is being denied, on the basis that we felt your English skills were slightly lacking for the role. However, this was a tough decision for us, and on that basis we are allowing you to re-apply in one month, should you feel that you would like to.

Once again, we appreciate your interest and we would love to see more from you in Discord and on our servers.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png