Putr1k's support staff application

• Steam Profile:

(Putr1k) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Putr1k/

Patrick

Game and Freezzer play-time:

As of writing this I have spent 1252 hours on Unturned, and 143 of them go to the Freezzer servers.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

I usually spend no less than 2 and a half hours a day playing on freezzer servers, and 14 hours a week at least.

About yourself:

My name is Patrick, I live in Croatia, and I am 17 years old. I don't swear or curse, I don't take jokes too far, and I'm pretty patient, by that you can tell that my attitude can go as far as being called mature.

My English is also pretty good, I get A marks all the time in my English class in school. I'm also very respectful to other people, and I'm generally a simple person.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

It's mainly my wish to help out Freezzer servers as much as I can, I'd be very honored to join the freezzer team. I owe a lot to Freezzer servers and I want to help them out by possibly reporting cheaters and glitchers, and similar.

Best Regards,

Patrick.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Putr1k () aus folgendem Grund: I had to correct my steam link, because I changed it after the application.

• We will get back to you with our final verdict within 7 days, apologies for the wait.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application rejected, on the basis that some of your actions on the Discord server reflected that you are not a suitable candidate for support staff, at this time.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png