Ban appeal

• Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tra…=199638092&token=g8ELR2gl

Reason: "Nazism"

Server: Not applicable (forgotten)

Executor: Irmis

Look... I thought that I was above consequences as I typed in those hateful things, I didn't even know that you could be banned in these servers, and I genuinely regret it, considering the fact that few/none other servers support sandbox in this fashion... You see, I have a liking for edgy humor, and sporting a nazi flag in a kids game hits a homerun for me, LOL.

"Are you really that bored?"

Yes, I kill time with RPG maker games for crying out loud, and the sandbox mode in Unturned was really fun TBH (most of the time).

But enough of that... I'd request to be pardoned or atleast receive a shortened bantime (let's say a 30 days?), and I shall in return behave myself, by following your guidelines, maybe even contribute to this community? besides, this IS the first time that I've received any penalty, and to be frank... I find it unfair, considering the fact that I REALLY was not paying attention to any of your rules...

Thanks in advance

Bushman

PS. I have no relation with those other "nazi" kids

• Appeal rejected - your ban will be reduced to 60 days, however you are being given a 180 day mute, starting from date of unban

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png