Make safe zone spawns

• I play on the Freezzer sandbox servers a lot, and I'm sure that anyone else who does will know that it can often be VERY hard to get away from spawn, with all the spawn campers around. I suggest on the Russia map making the Liberator safe zone the only spawn. If this is not possible with plug-ins I suggest making custom versions of the maps with safe zones in locations no one goes to anyway, and making these the only spawns. I feel this would make a lot more people play the server as I am sure many people have rage quit the server for ever over spawn killers and campers. (I think it's mostly people who aren't very good at the game trying to get their K/D up who spawn kill/spawn camp, or very young children) Also this is just a side note, but there are many Spanish speaking players who spam the chat with their language, and they can get around the English character in built blocker thingy by not using any of their special characters, so the server doesn't recognize the language as not English. One last thing, there is a glitch that sometimes happens, and this is a player goes invisible to some and when someone is killed by them they see, you were killed by ?[?] and they immediately think it is a hacker, when really all they need to do is re log and it will be fixed. I suggest having the server broadcast a message every now and then saying it is a glitch and they need to re log to fix it. That is all.

• I don't think it's possible to change the spawn locations. Furthermore there is already a spawn protection for every new player who joims and for those who respawn. If I'm not wrong the spawn protection is about 5 seconds and that is more than enough time to /load, /skill and run away from the spawn. The spawn protection also allows you to shoot players near the spawn and they can't kill you because you have god mode on for 5 seconds basically. I suggest you just get used to it and learn how to counter spawn killers.

For the "?" glitch, I think that is a good idea because people do not believe that all they have to do is rejoin as they just want to think it's a hacker. A broadcast message from the server will definitely be helpful. Thanks!

• Yeah 5 secs is often long enough but a lot of the time the spawn campers are sniping and will just wait for you to lose protection and then shoot. It also makes it harder if you are trying to tpa to a friend, as you can get killed while typing. Also in case you didn't know, you can just do /l to load. And no problem for the glitch idea.

• Yeah 5 secs is often long enough but a lot of the time the spawn campers are sniping and will just wait for you to lose protection and then shoot. It also makes it harder if you are trying to tpa to a friend, as you can get killed while typing. Also in case you didn't know, you can just do /l to load. And no problem for the glitch idea.

That 5 seconds is not for you to sit still there waiting for them to shoot you. It's for you to get the hell away! And find somewhere safe before tpai-ng your friend in!

Yes I do know that.

• Even with /load or /load on you can't get away if there is multiple players camping the spawn. I have almost 7,000 deaths and about 3,000 are spawn kills. My k/d has dropped down .05 several times cause I get spawn-killed six times in a row and can't do anything. I have to keep trying harder to make my stats look good again.

• All you have to do is kill them lol, not difficult.

Often not possible - they can hide behind a tree then when your spawn protection expires, boom, they come out with a grizzly and you're dead

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Often not possible - they can hide behind a tree then when your spawn protection expires, boom, they come out with a grizzly and you're dead

Yea but the spawn protection is for you to move around and run away, not stay still in the same spot. If they come out from behind a tree you already have a gun out and should be able to kill them.

• Yea but the spawn protection is for you to move around and run away, not stay still in the same spot. If they come out from behind a tree you already have a gun out and should be able to kill them.

Well not everyone has a great computer like you. I run the game from 15-3 frames and still have a k/d of 1.64 and almost 11600 kills. When I spawn it takes the spawn protection to disable before I get to move. The ping also gets high(I touched 400 the other day) on mine so I get rubber band lag constantly. So seeing 4 people at a spawn I'm lucky if I get to kill 1 because as soon as the spawn protection is off I'm dead. I have most of my deaths from rapid spawn killing. My stats looked really bad from people spawn killing cause when I get pretty good stats I die once, get spawn killed 6 times, and don't say it doesn't happen cause if you ever played Sandbox it does happen so don't be like "git gud or get off because if you can't stop a spawn killer you deserve to get off" yea that was said before.

• First of all, I don't have a good computer. Whenever I join the server, my spawn protection will be gone by then and I'm vulnerable to spawn killers and I more often that not die from them. But this is only when I first join the server. In other occasions when I die and respawn I don't get spawn killed as /load on and /skill on is a thing and I always check my surroundings before doing anything. I also rubber band when I spawn and try to immediately run and thus I never do that. I'd always just prone once, get up, and start moving.

Don't even think about rubber banding with me xD I suffer from it constantly as I always have >350 ping.

"So seeing 4 people at a spawn I'm lucky if I get to kill 1 because as soon as the spawn protection is off I'm dead." - Eh? So you can't kill people without spawn protection? When you spawn you have 5 seconds of god mode, that is more than enough time to at least kill 3 of them. And the last one you can just pick off easily without god mode as you'll be able to run around and not rubber band by then.

It's really funny how you say you die 6 times due to spawn killers and disagree that you're just bad at the game. Your stats cannot look bad just solely due to spawn killing. I can say it doesn't happen because it never happens to me and I play more than you do. And yes if you can die 6 times in a row to spawn killers, then you're pretty bad I must say.

I suffer from so much more lag than you do so don't even get started on it.

• Chill out, I was just saying that in some occasions it is hard to spawn with spawnkillers. I have nothing against you or your gameplay you have almost 2000 deaths good for you, you don't have a great computer once again good for you, we share the same ping good for us. I was stating something, I didn't mean to get you so triggered or something. I was just stating how I feel on the subject of the servers

• I know already that you are good, but if you can kill 3 people in 5 seconds, after you have to do /skill and /load (unless you have them on) you must either be using a rocket launcher, a vonya or be hacking.