Support Application 2.0

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeCaptainRage_23Kek

Game and Freezzer play-time: Freezzer Time: 408hrs Game Time: 921hrs

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 52.0 hours past 2 weeks

about me:

American Boy in an american city of Detroit i was born in Houston, Texas and suddenly moved to small number of states i like to play computer games especially First Person Shooter games. i play unturned a lot and in FREEZZER ofc its the only server i play in and i got a ton of friends in it. i talk a lot *its in my blood* iam a hostile/friendly player when it comes to unturned its on my mood wheter im friendly or hostile xd. iam a very helpful person when it comes to helping people/certain problems in need. oh and i have sense of humor so.. pls support me im poor mt cat just died i dont know if i get paid or not-

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

freezzer really needs help in these days and iam a very active person in unturned and discord especially at night times and a lot of problems comes in night times too like staff and support are sleeping and someone needs to watch and read some reports and i help people as i can and i solve a bit of problems when it comes to people reporting glitchers/hackers but since i dont have to *deal* with it now i apply as "Support" to help these people so i can deal with them.

-CaptainRage

• In the Discord, you said you turn 16 in next March, however in your last application made 2 months ago, you said you were 14 + 1 month.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application rejected, due to recent chat logs

You may re-apply in 6 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png