applcation for admin

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Roblox_lover/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 63h 13m

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 3-6

About yourself: im very good at staff and i like this server and i want it very good/better and i like pvp <3

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: i have the experience of the staff on such as rp pvp and arena and i want to make new players have the best experience as i can to invite his friends and i want to every one to be behaviour with new people because the are haveing first experience on the server and not spam "noob" because i see alot of people dose it and it's make me feel bad for the new people/beginner/noob
    and one more thing

:turned:god bless you all:turned:

• Application rejected - making the text all big doesn't mean we can't see how little you have put in your application. Please re-apply, with more detail and smaller font.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png