Beiträge von ZVD

Dear admins

My name is ZXD, and my Real life Name is Zayed almansoori, i enjoyed my time playing on your servers, i learned that cheating will result a ban, but i apologies for my bad behiver for cheating, i was so angery from the people whos cheating and i tried to contect any admins, but non one is online, at that momeant i was angrey, i know that i cheated, but when i realized that i cant cheat, i was in a bad mood, i told putr1k about when i cheated, and i told him what i did as a cheater, and my steam user name, i was trying to have a my living back, but i know that cheating is bad and i worked from my hart and my soul to becom an good(pro) player, i only want a last chance, so i dont do the same mistake, people told me that you should be a proud that you stand infront and telling the truth, i enjoyed playing on your servers pleaes i will not repeat my mistake, i learned my mistake, and i wont do it again, so pleaes accept my apologizes, im typing this from my hart, your servers made me a pro player, Thank you for understanding my apologizes, please give me a last chance, i want to become a pro player, i dont want to get denied, it will be hard for me to accept it, i hope you think im talking for real, and thanks for understanding again, im changed from now, you will see by your self.

Kindest regrat

Discord username and Discrim: Mr ZXD̔̏̊#4416
    Discord ID: 330583069759373322
    Why you should unban me: I Got banned for no reson all i was doing is chilling with my Friends(befor i got banned), And I Came to my house, i saw gliching Bases, i tried to report them but i was Banned from discord Freezzer, i got no chance for reporting Them.

Steam profile link + name: PEPE(MLG)+https://steamcommunity.com/id/Roblox_lover/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 106+unturned

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: daily 2-5 hours

About yourself: I am zayed, i like shooting, i got 60 points on shooting range, I am staff on two other server(s), I love cod (call of duty),I love helping people i have the experience on there server such 2 rps, i have made good, i am the most active person, in the rp alot of people findout that i am a good and active person, i didn't know that i helped over 60+ per year, and they voted for me and my friend that helped me alot

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: i didn't saw a staff for a month,and there was some toxicity on the server, i didn't feel the new people well have a great experience,so i decided that i will be a staff,my goal is to make everyine fair, and no toxicity on the server,and stop the glitching, and the spamming:friendly:

Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Roblox_lover/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 63h 13m

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 3-6

About yourself: im very good at staff and i like this server and i want it very good/better and i like pvp <3

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: i have the experience of the staff on such as rp pvp and arena and i want to make new players have the best experience as i can to invite his friends and i want to every one to be behaviour with new people because the are haveing first experience on the server and not spam "noob" because i see alot of people dose it and it's make me feel bad for the new people/beginner/noob
    and one more thing

:turned:god bless you all:turned: