Ban Appeal

• Discord username and Discrim: Mr ZXD̔̏̊#4416
    Discord ID: 330583069759373322
    Why you should unban me: I Got banned for no reson all i was doing is chilling with my Friends(befor i got banned), And I Came to my house, i saw gliching Bases, i tried to report them but i was Banned from discord Freezzer, i got no chance for reporting Them.

• I can't find your actual ban reason, but from what I can see in your logs you have broken the rules a lot, and this story you've made is quite obviously a lie.

Now that you've made this post, we did some checks and found you've been cheating on our servers, hence you are now permanently banned from both our Discord and our servers.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png