Banned and i have reson

• Dear admins

My name is ZXD, and my Real life Name is Zayed almansoori, i enjoyed my time playing on your servers, i learned that cheating will result a ban, but i apologies for my bad behiver for cheating, i was so angery from the people whos cheating and i tried to contect any admins, but non one is online, at that momeant i was angrey, i know that i cheated, but when i realized that i cant cheat, i was in a bad mood, i told putr1k about when i cheated, and i told him what i did as a cheater, and my steam user name, i was trying to have a my living back, but i know that cheating is bad and i worked from my hart and my soul to becom an good(pro) player, i only want a last chance, so i dont do the same mistake, people told me that you should be a proud that you stand infront and telling the truth, i enjoyed playing on your servers pleaes i will not repeat my mistake, i learned my mistake, and i wont do it again, so pleaes accept my apologizes, im typing this from my hart, your servers made me a pro player, Thank you for understanding my apologizes, please give me a last chance, i want to become a pro player, i dont want to get denied, it will be hard for me to accept it, i hope you think im talking for real, and thanks for understanding again, im changed from now, you will see by your self.

Kindest regrat

• Appeal rejected - we do not unban cheaters in any case whatsoever

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png