• Do u want to remove jets? 30

1. Yes (17) 57%
    2. No (13) 43%

Jets are very good, but cannons in them aren't. It's good because you can move very fast. I think you must try to block this cannon or something like that. If you don't want, you can block jet. I don't care xd

My english is bad thats why this thread is short. Don't suggest this poll, because russian kids called vladimir can vote no so...

• People like the argument that jets are needed to get around the map quickly. Well no, ordinary planes served just fine before we got jets and honestly it may have even been more fun because there was more danger. If the HMG box can't be banned for specifically the jet and not other vehicles with HMGs then I don't have problem with the jet being banned

• People like the argument that jets are needed to get around the map quickly. Well no, ordinary planes served just fine before we got jets and honestly it may have even been more fun because there was more danger. If the HMG box can't be banned for specifically the jet and not other vehicles with HMGs then I don't have problem with the jet being banned

Your right, but jets are really useful to get around the map #real_quick. But before jets that was salty to get from spawn to silo 22 on russia. But but but but i think we dont need jets to move around the map, russian kids need this to kill someone.

• voted yes

well in my opinion jets with hgm are actually pretty op, the only viable strategy i had to counter it was spawning a blimp in the same time a jet comes and the jet would explode in my blimp but if the pilots are smart enough they will just fly in a higher altitude to prevent that from happen and then u can't do nothing just imagine 5 jets shooting at the same time in you, spawning a blimp wouldn't be enough, yea bro its almost impossible if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) and i think it should be balanced, it would be perfect if its possible too just block the hgm of the jet but if its not well maybe banning the jets or adding it a cd would be a great solution idk its just my opinion. stay good :)

• voted yes

well in my opinion jets with hgm are actually pretty op, the only viable strategy i had to counter it was spawning a blimp in the same time a jet comes and the jet would explode in my blimp but if the pilots are smart enough they will just fly in a higher altitude to prevent that from happen and then u can't do nothing just imagine 5 jets shooting at the same time in you, spawning a blimp wouldn't be enough, yea bro its almost impossible if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) and i think it should be balanced, it would be perfect if its possible too just block the hgm of the jet but if its not well maybe banning the jets or adding it a cd would be a great solution idk its just my opinion. stay good :)

''if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) ''

bruh maybe im not very good but uve got about 5 seconds if u will hear jet, after 5 seconds full auto is just coming and u can do nothing.

I think im not bad, but if poison or kid with rpg and jet come, ive got just rage and then i suck

• ''if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) ''

bruh maybe im not very good but uve got about 5 seconds if u will hear jet, after 5 seconds full auto is just coming and u can do nothing.

I think im not bad, but if poison or kid with rpg and jet come, ive got just rage and then i suck

As i said its really hard for most of the players to deal with jets only a few people actually can deal with it properly and even them can get rekt if the jet pilot have a decent brain and knows how to counter the blimp strat so it should be balanced btw u shouldn't rage there is no point in doin that just use your brain and try to find a way to counter them remember the enemy can be better than u at skills and reactions but if you are smarter than him you will win ;) stay good

• I agree, the cannon on the jet (and others such as the Spartan) does too much damage, and you don't even have to aim perfectly, you just shoot near the person and bam, their dead. However, like you said, the jet is one of the fastest vehicles in the game, so I see both a benefit, and a loss by removing jets.

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">

• Even though I think the jet's use of the HMG should be banned, they aren't too hard to deal with. I like to run with a dragonfang from time to time and always have one in my inventory so you can just spray a jet and bam problem solved. Until they come back again of course (and they will).if the pilots

if the pilots have a brain u will just die before u can even spray them with whatever gun ur using that don't solves the problem at all

• Even though I think the jet's use of the HMG should be banned, they aren't too hard to deal with. I like to run with a dragonfang from time to time and always have one in my inventory so you can just spray a jet and bam problem solved. Until they come back again of course (and they will).

But pilots, when spawn jet have got 12 ammo or sometimes 50 so its not make different if they want shoot, they will

• But pilots, when spawn jet have got 12 ammo or sometimes 50 so its not make different if they want shoot, they will

That is true, and I've even seen some people have their inventory full of HMG boxes, so they can spray you endlessly with "explosive jet bullets"

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">

• Yeah but lets be honest here, most people who use jets as a weapon aren't particularly good at the game

I agree, some people (when jumping out) literally have nothing but an Alice pack full of HMG boxes, and sometimes a PDW (honeybadger), and still can't kill you.

">

• You can jump around,hide or pop a blimp. Just be weary of jet sounds and you will rarely be taken by suprise.

here's the thing though. Most of the time, jumping around doesn't work due to the explosive bullets jets possess, and blimps may work, but not always. Usually the jet will just turn around and come for you the other way, although you are right about the noise, it makes them very easy to spot.

">