Support application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4598845/ Truma7465

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1900+/450+

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 5~ / 1-2h. Usually available 16h daily but had pc trouble so didn't play much last 2 weeks

About yourself: From Bosnia and Herzegovina, 22 years old and have proper understanding of English, and partly German language.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I started this game on Freezzer Survivals servers, Russia to be more precise. After spending there a nice amount of hours, maybe even 100, and learning the game a bit, I left for more challenging servers aka vanilla servers. Played some vanillas and now got back again to Freezzer servers. Since I spent so much time here, I would love to become a part of the team, to help staff to keep servers clean and to give players a great experience playing on the Freezzer servers. I am available usually for at least 14 hours per day and have access to my PC to come and help out almost all the time.

• Congratulations, your application is accepted :) You will be contacted shortly regarding your trial as support

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png