Staff Application

• https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256241167/

CommanderCat

1407 hours in game, 102 hours on Freezzer (really clipped that 100 hour requirement there)

I'm not too sure what my current weekly play time, but I can usually play at least 3 hours a day, 7 days a week.

About myself: I've been lurking on freezzer for a few months now, played sandbox for the first few months, but eventually I found your arena and i've been grinding it ever since.

You have the best arena of any server i've been able to find, and while I'm perfectly okay with explaining the /i system to new players, a majority of them will have no idea what to do for a decent time unless someone takes the time to explain it to them, especially if they don't speak English. I'm familiar with all of the freezzer rules, especially those pertaining to arena. I enjoy helping people and with the popularity of freezzer there is no limit of new confused players to help. I'm familiar with a majority of unturned bugs and glitches, patched or not, I've only gotten maybe 5 people banned in my time here and while I don't enjoy doing it, the time of new players that is pivotal to their continuation of the server needs to be kept as pure as possible.

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png