Staff Application

• Name: Michael

Hours on unturned 584.

Hours on Freezzer: 200 hours +

A bit of me Hi im PreRaptor,Im an active player of the servers ENG/EU Freezzer 1-8.Im playing on this server like from one year ago and im rank 2 on this server.My KDR is 5+ with 800kills and i think im an experienced player on this server.I usually like to help new players sometimes with the good stuff because i want to populate this server so much.:)I like to help newbie players with items and i answer to their questions.I can be online for about 12 hours if its needed when its weekend and daily 5-6 hours.^^

My steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267882971

I`m back and thank you for review my application.:)

• ....I usually like to help new players sometimes with the good stuff because i want to populate this server so much....

How do you think helping new players helps populate the servers? (Not a dig haha just a genuine question)

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• How do you think helping new players helps populate the servers? (Not a dig haha just a genuine question)

Well the people who he helped might say to their friends that the server has friendly people and that they should play on it

Edit: I know the logic behind it is kind of weird but who knows

• You also say 'help new players sometimes', why only sometimes? As a staff member you treat everyone equally no matter what.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I saw applications who have KDR and i think its need to this app,sorry for `sometimes` i was tired when i create the application. i always help new players and i gave him items for a good start,much players are so happy with their new stuff,right now i gave my stuff to other 20 peoples newbie on all freezers i wanted so much stuff because i hate all cheaters with bypass battleeye and i want to help this community with activity and seriously

• What does that even mean. When I read this say

. i always help new players and i gave him items for a good start

who is him? and then what does this mean

much players are so happy with their new stuff,right now i gave my stuff to other 20 peoples newbie on all freezers

finally what does

i wanted so much stuff because i hate all cheaters with bypass battleeye and i want to help this community with activity and seriously

wanting stuff stop cheaters?

• It seems to me as if this application is a bit rushed, feel free to reapply in a few weeks with perhaps a little more detail. Thankyou for your interest :)

Denied - Thread Closed

v1.png