staff application

• steam link + name CaptainRage_23 https://steamcommunity.com/id/rageragekek/

REAL age: 16

Unturned Playtime: 1,194

Ingame playtime: 541h 00m 21s

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 9.3 hours past 2 weeks

daily playtime: in about 3-5 hours

about myself: Im a old town folk in freezzer been here since even some stuff began. the REAL place i live in is actually philippines i had to lie about my life back then because iam too paranoid and scared of getting ddosed, ip traced or my computer getting hacked, but i have reached the place i belong and leave the shadow of my past, no more lies. I have much more friends in the internet than in real life and i prefer being on the computer instead of being with people. I like first person shooter games and guns. iam also a big fan of twenty one pilots as people have seen on the discord server.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

i would really wanna help our staffs and admins since we don't have anyone online sometimes at night i would really wanna help there's a lot of hackers, glitchers, and rule breakers and freezzer as ive experience lately and i would really wanna help out our staff team and sort them out. i have applied because i wanna help people out and deal with them.

I'm open a moment and closed when you show it

Before you know it I'm lost at sea

“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”

;)

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png