Changing raid weapons back to how it used to raid

• it would be nice if we could have raiding gear do the same damage as before the update of changing it i mean you can go in s-7 basement blowtorch the door 24/7 and you have to use like 16 charges at the same time to get through its kinda insane i mean if ur a solo player you wouldnt be able to raid that, also making explosions do the same damage as before would also be cool cuz i cant suicide bomb ppl alone with chewing gum you need atleast 2 ppl to suicide bomb now

• it would be nice if we could have raiding gear do the same damage as before the update of changing it i mean you can go in s-7 basement blowtorch the door 24/7 and you have to use like 16 charges at the same time to get through its kinda insane i mean if ur a solo player you wouldnt be able to raid that, also making explosions do the same damage as before would also be cool cuz i cant suicide bomb ppl alone with chewing gum you need atleast 2 ppl to suicide bomb now

I agree, People arent supposed to build bases in sand-box servers, yet some do. and it should be easier to raid. With current rate you need 50 Dragonfang ammo to do so with a weapon which is pretty much a lot for raiding someone who have place +30 Large Metal Plates in a place like Holman Island's Basement.

• In my opinion that would be unbalanced, people that actually put effort into building bases would just get raided all the time and they won't be able to defend the base because of its low durability.

• Although you are a bit right, if bases get nerfed it shoulndt be too much . As a basemaker myself i would like to state that before the raid nerfing update your base could be easily nuked by a single guy dropping once by just throwing 3 rockets .Otherwise he would snipe your whole base, grind it with high caliber machineguns or sticking 1 or 2 charges .

Apart from that nowadays you can down a single full life structure with half the mag of a dragonfang, which for a small base is too much, but if we are talking of a huge base or even a skybase the builder deserves that peace of being safe and killing nearby enemies automatically .(you should search for bases and destroy them or the builders while in construction, or either gun down sentries with a single sniper shot)

Finally in my opinion i would like to say that yet this update has both advantages and disadvantages:

-Now bases are way more a viable option than before as raiders have to think

-However, in some places such as bunkers (holman island f.e.) the only way to enter is by a single door which can be blowtorched at the same time it is being destroyed, even if 3 people shoot it at the same time with dragonfangs with adaptative chamberings . So, in my opinion, the only adjust it is needed to make is to change the game so that gun beats blowtorch .