Staff Application

• Krusties Application

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BobsledBob676/ Steam Name: Krusty.

Unturned Playtime: 634 hours, Server Playtime: 185 hours.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 24 hours (Weekly), 2-5 hours (Daily).

About Me:

My name is Jan, I live in England, I'm 15 and i cannot lie I tend to swear ( I know i can control my swearing though) but I'm

not rude and not easily offended, i also ask a lot of questions^^.I really like unturned I'll be playing it almost daily

sometimes at night. I've been into PC Gaming since i was 9 years old.

I can speak Polish and English with no difficulty and I'm also learning a bit of

Russian (At a slow rate).

I feel like I can call myself mature and Helpful.

Why i wan't to help:

The reason i would like this position is I'm interested to help others for example

new people and people that need help and i feel like i can be the one that helps,

Like i said above i play unturned a lot and have a strong grasp of the game

and feel like i can help the freezzer community and servers to be even more of

a happier place (not that it isn't already). If a someone was breaking freezzers

rules i would give them a chance (talk to them try make them stop/change).

I wouldn't Ban/kick them instantly, unless they have already broken too many

rules.

I'm not shy and I do have a microphone so if anyone (staff team / members)

needs to talk.

Simply i have been in to the freezzer community quite a lot recently and I'm just

really interested to join in and help.

Thanks for reading, Hope i get the position,

Krusty :):thumbup:.

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png