Staff application

• https://steamcommunity.com/id/abbcccddddeeeeefffffff/home Barlemon

Game and Freezzer play-time: Total playtime: 842 hours. Freezer playtime: 349 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Weekly 25-30 hours. daily: around 4 hours

About yourself: Im a turkish boy named Arda (but you can call me connor, its easier to pronounce) living in an average house . Im usually calm and quiet most of the time. I try to be fair and nice with everyone though i can be a little mad when i PvP. I dont go witch hunting or something i just take PvP a little too seriously. I also like cooking and coding in C++ and I love video games, Unturned, Team fortress 2 and GTA V are my top 3 games. If you tell me not to do something I will stop as long as its not absurd. I can also speak english pretty well In my opinion.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: Now im pretty sure you got lots of applications and im just one of them, im nothing special just your average moderator on minecraft or discord servers but i have my special abilities. one of them being empathy, I can emphathize smoothly with other people and this can really help with moderation on a server and can prevent misunderstanding. I have also been a moderator in other discords and support on a few minecraft servers. Im probably better off being support then being a moderator. I also know most of the moderation commands and i can easily learn a new format. I will try to talk it out with people that dont follow the rules but if they leave me no choice i will punish them. Anyway, im not perfect but i have my uses and i hope you will accept me in to the team because I really wanna help this server get better.

Regards,

-Barlemon

• Thank you for your application. You're accepted! We'll contact you via Discord regarding your trial shortly

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png