Discord Staff Application

• Steam profile link + name: Syner | https://steamcommunity.com/id/synerino/

Game and Freezzer play-time: Game 1080h Freezzer 213h

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: I have not been playing Unturned since 2 months ago.

About yourself: Even if you pretty much know everything about me, let me summarize some of them. I am Syner, I am a pretty positive person, I like to mess around with people without knowing even if they are comfortable with it or not but I'd still continue anyways. I may be annoying sometimes but that's what I am ;) It is also unknown what is Syner's gender but who cares anyways. I do have a mic so that I can be able to communicate with you lots. Bet I wont use it anyways jk.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I am applying for the position of being a discord moderator with also a lot of in-game knowledge. There have been some times when people ask questions in the discord or asking for solutions in problems like bugs/glitches etc (exception of reports) I would like to answer that without being a mini modder. I can also help in banning people for offenses ;) but I know I know, we should be reasonable at first. I can also handle kids in the discord who are being toxic that's all. If you are also looking for experiences, I have experience in moderating servers before and even owning one.

please like, comment and subscribe!

• Thank you for your application however it is being rejected on the basis that we are not currently looking for Discord staff

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png