My support application

Game and Freezzer play-time: freezzer playtime 500+h game playtime 1112h

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/the_true_birdman/

Discord: Le True(eeest) BirbMan#6969

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: When i play the server i usually play above around 3 and a half hours

About yourself: I live in sweden i enjoy playing the game and getting hackers banned building and having fun in the game is what i usually do my english is decent i would say

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I like getting hackers banned i want to keep the servers clean so other people can have fun and i would like to help out with the bans and mutes
    as much as i can i dont have any experience but i am hoping to learn from the staffs and admins

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 3 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you once again for your application. Congratulations, you're accepted! We'll contact you via Discord regarding your trial shortly

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png