Matamorez Nerf

• The vote is so close if no matter what you do, nerf / keep un-nerfed you are going to piss off half the server's population. Why not just balance the mata instead of nerf it? Come to a compromise?

Keep the range but lower the damage to same as maplestrike.

Balancing and nerfing are the same thing in this context

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• "Nerf" by gamer definition means to render the weapon / item useless or too weak to do any harm. The word nerf is derived from the Nerf gun toy series, as they are harmless weapons, unable to do much if any damage.

That is not necessarily correct. To nerf a weapon is to make it less effective in order to balance it in ways such as reducing firerate or increasing recoil.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• as a hecate and grizzly player it irritates me more than anything to hear the "PSST PSST PSST PSST" silenced gunshot noises of the mata. but i still have to agree with kenneth on the delicate subject of nerfing. as much as i hate this weapon i would rather be striked down by a mata countless more times than to see an ever growing list of weapons to be nerfed

• Buff underpowered guns. [poll]

I really hate the fact people are trying to get rid of guns that are "overpowered" while ignoring the fact that there are many underpowered guns that struggle to keep up in pvp. Here are some of the guns that really need some help:

Ace: High damage but recoil is rather high and slow rate of fire.

Schofield: Should be one shot to the head due to being a bolt action, and only holding 5 rounds, lacks the range of other marksman rifles.

Hawkhound: Same as schofield.

Colt: Not enough damage for its magazine capability.