my support application

• Hello strangers and mods of freezzer

i am Alexander Chia

Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857943459/

Discord: Depressed Homosapien#6020

I have an overall unturned playtime is 1200 hours and a freezzer playtime of 342 hours

my daily playtime in freezzer is close to 3 hours on average

About yourself:

I am 20 years old of Chinese-British descent and am fluent in both English and Chinese, I enjoy cycling, anime, movies and video games, I graduated from Hwa Chong Institution and am currently undergoing an internship at ST Kinetics an engineering firm, I have worked in retail through the later half of my secondary school education and am known to frequently and randomly change my hobbies. I regard myself as somewhat cursive and vulgar with a good temperament less someone is provocative towards someone other than me.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

I have experience being a support/staff member in 4 other servers, I have a good temperament, believe in trial with evidence and enjoy diffusing arguments as well as helping new players, but would like the necessary power to warn with people who are cussing or arguing in chat or to ban hackers or exploiters. Having been a victim of hacking both in and out of freezzer servers I want to help keep freezzers clear from profanities in chat and hackers tormenting players as freezzer has been a go-to server of mine for quite some time now and am familiar with many of the members and staff.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will take my appeal into consideration

-cheers from Alexander

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Depressed Homosapien () aus folgendem Grund: grammer i only talked about my good side, well i still mainly did but...meh

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png