Support Application

Game and Freezzer play-time: Freezer server time 372+h, Game playtime 722h

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sluglife1234567/

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: About 5h a day.

Discord: sluglife08#1948

About Myself:

I Live in the UK. I enjoy playing fun games. I like going to school with my friends. I have done a bit of coding. My hobbies is being a game creator. I want to catch hackers in games to make them even more fun. I like playing unturned and Minecraft.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I would support the people who are new. Communicate with people. I can type English, speaking English is alright. I have a mic but I'm shy. I will only talk if its important like admins or staff. I'm a happy guy so I won't shout. I'm a friendly guy so if anyone needs help ill be there for you guys.

• You need to add a lot more detail to this application.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• We'll get back to you with a final response within 7 days.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you for your application however it is being rejected due to recent chat logs which showed you are not a suitable candidate at this time.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

v1.png